Friday, April 8, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Oaky, so I'm tired of winter! It's not that the winter has been a hard winter, just long. It always seems so long up here. April always seems to bring lots of snow. I need to go to Park City today and get groceries. I haven't done major grocery shopping outside of the valley for so long. I am NOT looking forward to going out in the weather, but I guess I better gird up my loins and just GO!

We have about 5 inches of snow. At this rate, my driveway will NEVER be dried out : )

2 comments:

Effie said...

Jana, I want to come visit you this summer and see where you live. It sounds lovely! Living in a city of over 6 million leaves me missing Idaho!

Effie said...

p.s. yes I know you now live in Utah but you know how it is, You can take the girl out of Idaho but not Idaho out of the girl. :)