While the kids are out for Spring Break, we decided to head to Cedar City to spend some time with the university kids and the in-laws. Oh, yay, and we moved the kids out of their apartment and into Grandpa and Grandma's house for a few weeks until school is out. Bless their hearts, they had everything ready to go except for the big pieces of furniture. Maybe there is hope for my kids turning into fine adults!
I knew I needed to get some running in today if I am to progress in this running thing. I have not been doing much cardio. I kind of feel like I am at a loss with cardio if I am not running for all my cardio days. I need to figure out some good DVDs for something else. Today, though, I had Jaren drop me off at the SUU track so I could get my running in. I walked the first lap and then started running. I ran 2.50 miles (ok, so I had two short walking breaks in there, but still. . .) It was hard! Well worth it though when I realized I burned 420 calories!! I will plan to do that at least one other day this week and then maybe walk the hills in the neighborhood a couple other days.
No comments:
Post a Comment