Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hard Workout

Today, for some reason, was a hard workout. Maybe because I haven't really done a distance run since last Thursday, I have been stressed, and haven't really been watching my nutrition. I could tell my heart was fluttering majorly today, so I only ran a total of 1.5 miles then walked the rest to make a total of 2.25 on the treadmill today. Ugh! The good news is that since January 20, I have logged 107 miles on my U.S. map. Five miles of that was on my stationary bike. Now THAT'S a hard workout! I suppose that means I should do more of them . . . which is what Stephanie wants me to do this week. I am supposed to mix up my cardio to only do two running workouts per week. One for speed and one for distance and then two of my choice. I'm struggling with that just a bit because I don't really like working out to videos although I have them. I will have to buck up and get creative!

No comments: