I just can't help posting this recipe here. I found it on tastykitchen.com and we LOVE these cookies! They are truly the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever tasted. You might want to double the recipe. I also made another batch of these same cookies using less sugar but more eggs and they weren't nearly as good.
Look for more recipes to follow in the next week! Yummy!
The Softest Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter
1/2 cups sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding (some people have said they use different flavors, depending on what flavor you want. . . some even use chocolate. I have tried white chocolate and white chocolate/vanilla mixed and I think I prefer the white chocolate)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 egg
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
chocolate chips
nuts, if you prefer
Mix the wet ingredients together, including pudding, then add the dry ingredients and nuts/chocolate chips. Bake at 365 for 8-10 minutes.
This doesn't make very many cookies, so you might want to double the recipe.
No comments:
Post a Comment