I was hoping to be able to post with some pictures but as I went to upload my photos to my computer last night, there weren't any there. I have never had this happen before and was pretty frustrated about it. I don't know if it was because my battery was dying or what. They were good pics, too! I had a really good post planned for the pictures of Erik with the fox he trapped and skinned. The dead fox spent the night in my freezer. . . tripled bagged, I might add! It gives me the heebies thinking about it.The funny thing is we were at Home Depot the night before and had looked at a little freezer chest for Erik for this very purpose, but unfortunately he didn't have the money to buy it because he spent all his summer spending money on remote control airplanes and trapping SUPPLIES! He is turning into quite the Jeremiah Johnson. . . is that his name?
The next photos were going to be of our honey extracting and bottling supplies we received and opened last night. I have no idea how to use everything or even what it does, but Steve has been reading "Beekeeping For Dummies," and I'm sure we'll be following it step by step with the book in hand as we go about extracting the honey off the tray and separating the honey from the beeswax in the process. The little honey containers are so darn cute, too. I even had pics of them. . . oh, well.
Honey, anyone?
1 comment:
Man, I feel like we've missed out on a ton lately with you guys. Even so, we have been loving this time with Leo.
I hope you can get your pictures up. Let me know if I can help out at all.
Post a Comment