Today marks Tanner's 10th birthday. What a joy he has been to our family. His request for the day? Bowling at Fat Cat's. Not my favorite place, but it's not my birthday wish. Oh, and donuts for his class. Enjoy your day, Tanner!
This photo is out of place, but I added it as an after-thought because it was so cute!





4 comments:
YAY!!! We LOVE Tanner!! Happy Birthday, big guy! He's now a TENager! :)
I think I took those first two pictures too! (Or at least I have ones that are exactly the same that I took)
I can't believe he's grown up so fast.
Oh, we just love him to pieces! Give him lots of hugs and squeezes today!
I just re-examined that first picture. Guess I didn't take that one. But I have one of him in Idaho at Lost Lake that's really similar! He must have just loved playing in the mud at lakes! Ha ha! And I know I took that second one. I remember changing his diaper!
the first pic was at Bear Lake, but you probably have one like that from Idaho
Wow! How time fly's I still remember him being little. They grow up so fast!
Post a Comment