This is the gathering after graduation. I am hoping to get the graduation ceremony pictures uploaded today. There is much to do in the next couple days before we head off for a quick senior trip. I forget that the pictures I post first will be at the bottom, so the first couple pics should have been at the end. If you read my post about "The Attack on the Cake," you will understand this first photo.

This is Holly's cake. There were only a couple pieces gone. I walked away from the cake for a minute, came back and this is what I found. . . that darn Tanner struck again! There was a yellow rose here as big as that blue one you see!

This is a scentsy candle I got Holly. I know how much she LOVES candles and knew what scents she would like also. It kind of matches her quilts her grandma's made her!

All gradurated up! That's how Tanner kept saying it. I was a little nervous to say the word graduated for fear of saying it wrong!














1 comment:
We had so much fun - thanks again for having us! Love you guys!
Post a Comment