Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Call me stupid if you want

Okay, call me stupid, if you want. I went to copy the embedded thing in the previous post and paste it in my blog without putting a title or anything along with it just to see if it worked. I thought I would go back and add that and some commentary later, like I sometimes do. When I tried to do that after I saw that it worked, I couldn't edit it. So. . . anyway.

I came across this youtube video a few weeks ago and thought about pasting it to my blog then, but didn't. At that time it had around a million hits and  was the second most popular music video on youtube, if I understand it right. I checked it today and it is closer to 1.5 million. It is a little long, but it is amazing. You might have seen it in the news headlines if you live in Utah. For your viewing enjoyment, I give you Jon Schmidt performing "Love Story meets Viva La Vida."

No comments: