I just had to share this email I received from Jaren's mission mom. It made me cry and I just had to share it with you. After all we went through last year, my stomach has been in knots since sending it November 30! I was honest in my declarations, because the form showed exactly how to fill it out. It has changed since the last package I sent out. They want us to be more specific on the form, so I fretted about that. No worries, though, as you will read from Sister Ninow. Maybe when you send it to the mission home they just know it's "missionary supplies" and won't charge customs fees. Yippee, I am sooooo excited!
Dear Sister Smith,
Your prayers have been answered and the package that you sent with the large declared value has made it to our offices without customs giving it a second look. There were no additional charges and we start Zone Conferences on Thursday and will be delivering then! I am so happy for you - I know the stress of waiting to see if your packages get through.
Have a Merry Christmas and thank you for all that you do to love and support you son. He is well and with this transfer is getting a fantastic new companion. I will let him fill you in on the details. Elder Smith has been working hard to help his district and we are grateful for all that he does to move the work forward.
Sister Ninow
Germany Frankfurt Mission
oh, I am crying again after reading it one more time!
1 comment:
What a nice letter and "mom" to send it to you. From reading his emails, I know she is right.
Post a Comment