We were feeling pretty bad for the dogs because it was soooo cold for the past week. It was about -10 in the mornings when Tanner and I would take care of the dogs and warm up to about 14 for the high. We would let the dogs out to pee and poop, feed them in their kennels, then put them back in their crates until late morning or early afternoon. I talked Steve into buying $60 padded beds (kind of like a beanbag) for the dogs. They seemed to be okay the last two hours before bed that first night, but this is what they looked like after two hours the next morning! These ended up being $60 chew toys. . . EACH! The dogs now have heavy duty rubber mats with holes in them that lift them off the ground, providing a little more warmth. So far no chewing!

I was hoping these looks were not the "I-ate-part-of-my-new-bed-and-now-I'm-going-to-puke" look. I was hoping it was just a contented look. No trips to the vet, so I guess everything turned out alright.
I agree with Gary. . . these are the dumbest smart dogs I have ever seen!



1 comment:
Lol! Too funny!
Post a Comment