Not sure if we will get a letter from Jaren today. Got a quick note yesterday coordinating the Christmas call. I shot off another one to him quick last night, so I don't know what I will see today.
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! We are headed for Grand Targhee for our annual family ski trip. We have done this all but last year, since Erik was 2, so about 12 years now. I tried to get the family to agree to a beach vacation, but they all decided I was crazy. . . how could it be Christmas without snow?!? I don't love skiing, but I tolerate it because that's what the family loves to do. So I plan to take my Featherweight and sew while there. (don't get me wrong, I will be skiing, too!)
Have a great Christmas. We look forward to 2010 and the arrival of our missionary in July!
1 comment:
Aw, sad! No letter this week - and you guys are the lucky ones that get to talk to him on the phone! You'll have to make a post after the phone call to let us know how he's doing and how he sounds!!
I can't believe you guys are going to DRIGGS again! Ugh! :) No offense to your family, but I'm with you - why in the world would you choose to go to Idaho when you could go somewhere beachy and tropical?! Ha ha! :) I know, I know, you guys have your traditions! :)
Have fun and be safe traveling!!!
We love you lots!!
Jeff, Cristi and Leo :)
Post a Comment