Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blue Oktober

Okay, so I follow a jewelry blog and I LOVE this lady's jewelry and dream about some day taking the time to look through her blog and see what I want to order. She occasionally has a "name-that-piece" of jewelry and I totally entered on a whim. I found out the morning I left on a 5 day business trip with Steve that I won this naming contest. Here is the piece of jewelry I named Blue Oktober. Although I don't love that particular necklace, I won $5 off an order, plus free shipping, so I have been making my list and checking it twice. I am soooo excited. I think most of the jewelry is reasonably priced, too. So, take a look at the piece I named and take a look at her blog and pieces of jewelry here. I hope you love it as much as I do!

1 comment: