Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ahhhh!

WOW ! I am finally starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. I had finals last week, but still felt a ton of weight on my shoulders with not one, but two major 4th grade projects due tomorrow. Wasn't even able to enjoy my weekend. Part of the one project I didn't find out about until late last night, thanks to my friend calling. I kinda liked being ignorant and feeling like "we" were all caught up! I have to admit. . . the poster looks pretty darn good. I'll have to take a picture and post it. That project is on bobcats (as in there are 6 species of the animal), and the other is the big 4th grade county project. It has changed a bunch since Erik was in 4th grade. Actually I have only had one other child do this in the 4th grade. The others were in 5th and 9th, which tells me this is too difficult a project for a 4th grader to do on his/her own! And they worked with another student and did most of it in class! I hope "we" get at least a B on each project!

Now I need to add some balance back in my life. I have been slacking on the spiritual/physical aspect. Time to add scriptures and exercise/good nutrition back in. What I need is a good massage! Hello, Danielle, are you still in the massage business?!?

I also need to add a Costco trip in the very near future! Not to mention dentists, doctors, orthodontists, driver license division for both Erik and me. He is so anxious. . . wish I was as excited about another student driver as he is!

I hope the headache goes away before it gets worse!

I hope to update more soon.

No comments: