Friday, January 2, 2009

GO UTES!

Way to go UTES!  
Way to beat the Crimson Tide.  
Utah 31
Alabama 17
Woohoo.
UTES ROCK!!

3 comments:

Shiloah Baker said...

LOL My hubby liked how they spanked 'em.

Glad to hear from you on my blog! Email me anytime at pinkginghamom at yahoo.com for your adrenal and colon cleanse questions. I'll do what I can to share! :)

Hugs,
Shiloah B.

Cristi said...

We do have to admit that we watched it (as you know from all my texts) and it was a pretty good game!! :) We saw a lot of people at Disneyland yesterday with "Utes" and "Sugarbowl" tee shirts on.

Jana's Family said...

Cristi,

I saw a lady at Costco with a Sugarbowl shirt on. I wanted to ask her where she got it, but thought maybe I would see some for sale there. I'm sure I could get Zola to get one for me from the U. I could probably get one online from the bookstore for a discount because of my "Crimson Club" status!