Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Conversation with Tanner

Tonight I had my ipod music playing throughout the house.  My sister, Cristi's song, "Choose the Right" came on.  Tanner, age 9, asked if it was me (what a compliment).  The conversation went like this:

Tanner:  is this you?

me: no, does it sound like me?

Tanner:  I don't know

me:  it's Cristi

Tanner:  wow, she's good.  She should be on American Idol!

There you go, Cristi.  AI here you come.  Wait, aren't you too old now?!?

Last night before we watched AI, Tanner told me he wanted David Archuleta to win.  (That is sooo last year.) Can you tell last year was our first year getting into it and he has just a little bit to learn about it?  The Phoenix tryouts were fun to watch.  We are excited to watch JB from Taylorsville.

1 comment:

Cristi said...

OOOOHHHH, Tanner, I'll keep you! :) What a sweet thing for him to say ! Ha ha!

Did you know that JB is a friend of ours? He's in Jenny's group. He's such a sweet little guy. He wanted to do AI so bad last year, but was too young. We actually know the outcome of his Hollywood week, but I won't share and ruin it!

And yes, I am too old now. Thanks for pointing THAT out, Jana. Sheesh! :)