I was hoping to upload a picture of the new, slimmer Jana with a new do and all. I had just been to the salon for a major haircut. . . for me any way. . . I had about 6" cut off and my hair looked GOOD.
Imagine my surprise when I went to do the "self portrait" and the camera wouldn't open. I couldn't figure out what might be wrong. My camera is new as of Christmas 2008 and I have to confess I don't know much about it, but it HAS always worked when I needed it to. I kept trying over and over again to get it to turn on. Finally I realized the battery must be dead. Off I went to look for the battery charger. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't find it! Grrrr. Now, I always keep it in the same place, so it was easy to blame the missing charger on my children. I looked everywhere I could think of while they were in school and then when we were all finally together last night at about 9:00, I asked them if they had seen it. I thought I sent it with 17 year old daughter on a choir trip to San Antonio recently, but she claims she returned it to me with the camera the day after she returned. It makes me a little nervous because a) said daughter took MY camera because she couldn't find HER battery charger the night before she left and her battery was dead and b) I will admit the memory isn't what it used to be! I was walking around last night getting more and more frustrated that I couldn't find the charger and talking to myself about where it might be. I kept asking my daughter to check her things to see if she could find it. She was busy with homework and it's impossible to find anything in her room.
Almost-14-year-old son claims he saw it plugged into the wall in my den just a couple days ago. I tried telling him it was my phone charger, but he insisted it was my camera battery charger. I really don't want to spend the money to get a new one and have the original show up the day after I order a new one.
Who will I blame after all the kids are gone from home?!?
So. . . when you see photos of the new me here you will know I was successful in finding the charger. I hope I can duplicate the salon look!
1 comment:
Dang! I REALLY want to see your new hair! I'm so excited! I can't wait!!
Post a Comment