Oh, it is sooooooo nice to have sunshine today! The weather bothered me so bad yesterday that I called a friend at 10:30 to see if she wanted to go out to lunch. Ugh. I just couldn't bring myself to be at home. Today, however, is a different day. I can even tell a difference in my body. Yesterday I just didn't feel quite right all day. Today, however, in spite of only 4 hours sleep (did I mention that Steve is out of town and I don't sleep well when he's gone?) I woke up and wanted to get to work around the house right away! I feel so much better. I love the sunshine : )
I was able to exercise outdoors today. yay! As much as I didn't want to exercise yesterday, I mustered up the energy to do it. The thing that has saved me several times in the past couple weeks is on Tuesdays and Thursdays the cardio is only 20 minutes long. I can certainly do that! And I always feel better when I do.
I did cardio and resistance today. Here is what it looked like:
Cardio
Weber Canyon Rd to Laurie's driveway. Was able to jog most of the way there but not much on
the way back just trying to keep HR at 135 bpm. So hard to do!
28:02 in zone
265 calories
Resistance
Ab rollout on ball
back extension on ball
3 sets of 15 reps back to back
Jack Knives on bench-3 sets, 15 reps, 1.5 min between each set
side planks-3 sets back to back, side to side, 12 reps each
65 calories
Tuesday's cardio
5 min warmup
30 sec @ 5.5 mph (HIGH) 1 min recovery @ 3.5 mph
45 sec HIGH 1 min recovery
60 sec HIGH 1 min recovery
90 sec HIGH 1 min recovery
60 sec HIGH 1 min recovery
45 sec HIGH 1 min recovery
30 sec HIGH 1 min recovery
2 1/2 min cool down @ 3.5 mph
12:57 in zone
135 calories
No comments:
Post a Comment