I was back to doing intervals today. It seems like forever since I have done these. It was hard, but it felt good at the same time! By the time the 2nd 5.0 came around, I was ready to be finished! I also did these at a .5% incline, which I always forget to do. Hopefully I will be able to run further soon. Here is what I did:
5 min warmup @ 3.5 mph=.28
2 min @ 5.5 mph=.19 (.5% incline from now until cool down)
1 min @ 3.5 mph
2 min @ 54 mph=.18
1 min @ 3.5
2 min @ 5.3 mph=.17
1 min @ 3.5
2 min @ 5.2 mph=.17
1 min @ 3.5
2 min @ 5.1 mph=.16
1 min @ 3.5
2 min @ 5.0=.16
1 min @ 3.5
2 min @ 5.0=.16
TOTAL RUNNING TIME=14 MIN
TOTAL RUNNING DISTANCE=1.2 MILES zone=19:30
220 CALORIES BURNED
On a different topic, it is a much different day than yesterday. Yesterday was beautiful and sunny and today is overcast and cloudy. It is amazing how it affects my mood. I was sooooo hoping for a sunny week! My head aches today and I'm wondering if it is because of the weather?
No comments:
Post a Comment