Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No Letter

No letter from the missionary yet. I don't know what's up. Could be transfer week and they may be changing the week up some how.

I think I will post a persuasive paper I wrote to my English professor. I think it's pretty funny and all those of you who know the Council area will think it's funny, too. I am trying to convince her to visit the Council porcupine races and then tying some surrounding areas into it. I will also let you critique the writing because we aren't doing rough drafts. On second thought, I won't because maybe you will all be too harsh! I will (okay, maybe) post it after.

I was the first student in my English 1010 class to do an oral presentation today. I wouldn't have chosen to go first, I was assigned! I'm hoping for an A just for that reason alone. We played sentence function bingo with m & m's. I think it was a hit! I will let you know.

On to Relief Society stuff!

1 comment:

Cristi said...

Oooohhhh!! I can't WAIT to read your paper about Council!!!! :)