Monday, February 9, 2009

disclaimer

I know some of you may be wondering when in the world I am going to change the photo on my blog.  I don't know that I will change the photo while my missionary is out.  Well, maybe if I create two blogs--a family blog and a misisonary blog, I will change the photo out.  I'll have to see.  The thought of changing out that photo makes me feel like I'll be forgetting about my missionary, even though I won't.  I know those of you who have had missionaries out know what I'm saying.  

I have two sick kids home today.  I am planning to take them to SLC today for a doctor appointment, but not if the weather doesn't clear up.  I don't like driving the canyon when the weather is icky.  Some of my most scary experiences last year happened after exiting I-80 heading home.  I grew up driving on snow packed roads all winter long, but had never experienced winter driving like I did last year.  There were many times I couldn't see to the end of my car in front of me!  Needless to say, I check commuterlink.com often since we moved here.

3 comments:

Effie said...

Hope the kids are feeling better soon. Sounds like driving in NC after an ice storm.

Cristi said...

I don't think you should change your picture! I LOVE it!

And did you end up going to SL today? The weather was AWFUL!

Love you guys!

Effie said...

Last winter sounds like it was awful. I hate to drive in blizzard conditions.