Thursday, February 26, 2009

AI

I am so excited to be able to post that my two favorites from American Idol have made it to the next round of competition.  I am so looking forward to Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert competing in the future.  I also sooo called it right from last night's competition.  I told my kids I bet Allison and Adam would make it and I was hoping for cute guy (aaaaah, I can't remember his name!) to make it, too, but figured everyone would vote for Mishovanni (is that her name?). I was so excited to know that America voted my way!!

You know you're waaaaay to into AI when your nine year old is watching it and saying, "you are so going to Hollywood," or "nope, not gonna make it," and he's usually right!  I didn't even watch the show before last year when they were down to the final 12 or 16 or whatever it was. 

Go Danny and Adam. . . you both rock!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Haha. When I read your title I was curious about your artificial intelligence. Can you tell that we don't watch the show?

Jana's Family said...

Tiffany, my intelligence is NOT artificial! lol

I didn't watch the show either, until maybe March of last year. I LOVE it. Our lives kinda revolve around it right now. I have had Erik record it if I know I won't be around. . . like last night when I came home and heard a wonderful rendition of "Alone" by Heart and said, "Is American Idol still on?" Steve and Erik told me no that they had recorded it and were watching the results!

Cristi said...

You're so funny! I kind of am the opposite of you. I used to be SOOOO into it. But as the years and the seasons have gone on, I've liked it less and less. BUT ... I admit ... I do still watch it. I just fast forward through most of the show now :)