Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Those DARN dogs again!
The dogs had been outside this morning like they are every morning. Tanner went out to hang out with them, but he went out about 5 minutes after I let them out. He comes in after being outside about 10 minutes and casually said, "the dogs ran off again." ggrrr. What will I do with those darn dogs? The kids and I were a little frazzled while trying to find our outside gear to go find the dogs. We took food and one leash with us. Tanner told us where he thought they were. The problem is there is snow on the ground between us and that house and if we go out on the road and try to get to the houses in that area, there is a gate and we don't know the code. Erik said, "I don't think they would come this far." It seemed like a long ways driving it. I told him that the house closest to us was down that road. Holly said, "Let's go check the other direction on the main road." Just then we saw dumber come running down the road with dumb not too far behind. We shoved them in the back of my car and headed home. My thought was, "Well, at least they've had some good exercise already this morning!" Not sure where they were, but I knew it wasn't a good sign that the cars on the main road (.30 miles from our house) kept slowing down in a certain spot. At least we found them safe. Did I mention I want to see the movie Marley and Me?!? Maybe I'm living it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At least you guys weren't looking for them in the midst of the HUGEST blizzard like on Christmas night - sheesh! Dumb and Dumber, what will we do with you?! :)
Lol! This makes me laugh... sorry.. when aaron was in iraq and I had to care for his husky... this was my life... he would get out very late at night and run off... I would look and look and have no luck... I would finally go to work and when I got home he was always tied to something...needless to say... when aaron's unit got extended he went to stay with lyla for awhile..lol!
dogs you gotta love em!
Post a Comment