Thursday, July 24, 2008

More mission stuff

Who would have thought to check to see if the pocket was unstitched for the name tag?  Notice the seam ripper in my hand.  Wondered what that was for when the sister handed it to us.  Hello.  I'll know when we take the next missionary.  I'll probably forget by then. . . I'll be six years older.  Scarey!
This is how Jaren's room looked the day he left for the MTC.  I had to include this photo.  Jaren has always kept his room neat and tidy.  It will now become the guest room because we can always count on it looking like this. . . as long as I can remember to dust in there occasionally!  I guess his room has always been the guest room because it looked like this.
This is Jaren and us on the day he went through the temple.  Have we been home from missions long enough to have a son going on one?!?  Yikes!

1 comment:

Cristi said...

"I guess his room has always been the guest room because it looked like this." - Ha ha! How true! Love it! And - a seam ripper! THAT's what that picture is of! I thought you were putting his tag on him, but I thought I remembered not getting my tag until later in the MTC. Now it all makes sense!