I have to admit I'm a dorky mom. Let me tell you why. I woke up this morning at 5:35, threw off my covers, put my pajamas on, and ran downstairs to wake the boys up. I turned on Erik's light and said, "You have to get up it's 5:35 and even though you won't make the bus, you have to get up now and I will just have to take you so you won't be late. Hurry!" Then I went to Tanner's room and said the same thing. As I walked BACK past Erik's room, he said, "Mom! It's only 5:35. We don't have to be up yet." It still didn't register with me that it was 5:35 a.m. and NOT 6:35 a.m. . . Silly me. My alarm doesn't even go off until 5:50. The boys were able to go back to sleep, but I wasn't. I don't even think Tanner even woke up. It was just really strange because it appeared to be lighter than usual for the time from what I could see from behind my blinds.
Of course Steve was traveling, so he wasn't even able to tell me to relax and that it was only 5:35. It is now 10:00 p.m. and I am heading to bed. Let's hope I don't do the same thing tomorrow morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment