I am sorry to say that there won't be a post from Jaren this week. I spent 30-40 minutes writing and was just about ready to publish the post when my computer went out. I wish I were kidding, but I'm not. It is a crazy day and I knew I had just a small window of opportunity to do this because I am trying to get ready to get out of town.
I was so excited to get my new Mac computer because we heard how low maintenance they are. Imagine my surprise and frustration when I got one that shuts off by itself without any warning. It seems to be when it has been used a lot and gets too warm. I need to take it in and have it looked at before some warranty runs out. The good news is it should still be under warranty since we got it in May. The bad news is I will be without it for who knows how long.
Jaren is doing well. His letter this week was really good. Wish you could have read it!! Speaking of which, I need to sign off before the computer does!!
We are heading to Newport Beach for five days, so that's why there won't be a post, unless I get on Steve's computer and post the info.
Have a great week!
1 comment:
I am not going to be in trouble--she rarely reads the blog anyway. Besides--what is she going to do? The only reason that is classified is because she is so darn modest. I hope that things are going well. I love keeping up with you and the family on the blog. --Lisa Kay
Post a Comment